Skip to main content

Learn Japanese with Discord now!!


Have a Discord account and want 24/7 help from me personally?!

Join my server where I teach Japanese. Though I just started out this server few days ago but I assure you, it will be a great help to you if you want to learn Japanese quickly. If you love anime, its the perfect server for you because we have channels dedicated to anime too!!

Be some of the first guys(n girls) to join it...

Link of my Server:

                  https://discord.gg/qsVxFJm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can we stop the time?

Q: Can we stop the TIME? Well to understand the answer of this question we need to first know what is time. Imagine that there is a point in particularly nowhere. There is another point in the same space. If we join these two points with get to first dimension. Now there is a third point and if we join the third point with any of the joined two points we get the second dimension. And so like this the third dimension also. Now finally three-dimensional figure that we got, let us compress it to a point and there's a similar point obtained from compressing another three-dimensional figure. If we join this two points we get the fourth dimension that is the TIME . So now the answer: To control the time you don't need to control the time. To control the time you need to control the object which you want to control with the time. So basically what I am saying is that suppose you want to control the time of a ball, you can do that by putting the ball somewhere it stays sta

Support me by being my Patron

Currently I am working on this all alone. Though this is completely free and you need not necessarily pay me for teaching this to you or delivering some awesome stuff. But it sure would be generous if you could support me in my quest. If you wish to support me my name is Zeref Zenir.